Publications and Speaking Engagements
In addition to being lead counsel in numerous out-of-court workouts for loans involving hundreds of millions of dollars, Elena Paras Ketchum has headed up or had significant involvement in the firm's representation of numerous matters, including:
- RGR Watkins, LLC
- Cypress Health Systems, Inc., d/b/a Tri County Hospital-Williston
- Teltronics, Inc.
- American Environmental Container Corp., Aqua Environmental Container Corp., Arizona Environmental Container Corp., JOKI Leasing, LLC, KITO Leasing, LLC, STKI Leasing, LLC, and TOKI Leasing, L.C.
- Royal Floors Inc.
- Valco Enterprises, Ltd., Shutter Enterprises Group, Inc., Roll-a-Way, Inc. and Valco Group, Inc.
- Nature's Harvest Market & Deli, Inc.
- Taylor Brothers, LLC
- Performance Line Hardware, LLC
- Target Graphics, Inc.
- Apollo Construction & Engineering Services, Inc.
- Dunkin Diamonds, Inc. (closing of exit financing transaction)
- Sun Coast Hospital, Inc.
- Linc.net, Inc.
- Accentia Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Lee Wetherington Development, LLC (ABC)
- Immersion Digital (ABC)
Numerous other ABC cases, including GKK Hisland, Ltd., MSM Orange Avenue, Ltd, OFP Titusville, Ltd, PDG Titusville, LLC, South Orange, Ltd, WIN Estero, Ltd, WIN Ocoee, Ltd, and WIN Suncoast, Ltd., Wilmington Retail, Ltd., ENG Gadgets, Inc., Transition Sportswear, LLC, and representing Assignee in Security Compliance Associates, LLC, MUDD Construction, Inc. and HFS-USA, Inc. and eight related entities.